Juliette has a gun Another Oud Eau de Parfum Unisex
You save 53%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 3
Fragrance description Juliette has a gun Another OudIngredients
Experience the Orient in a new way. Juliette Has a Gun Another Oud Eau de Parfum doesn’t play into the romantic notions of the Middle East, opting instead for the contemporary reality of this exciting part of the world.
- modern woody fragrance
- unisex – for both men and women
- especially suitable for cold weather
Composition of the fragrance
The dark intensity of oud, or agarwood, is balanced out with juicy raspberry and bergamot. Smooth, soothing ambroxan, so reminiscent of amber and vanilla, mixes with soft white musk to create a provocative, sexy fragrance.
Story of the fragrance
Another Oud is a unique answer of Juliette Has a Gun to the trend of oud fragrances. The fragrance is presented with a dose of self-irony as a “unique perfume with a unique name” – simply another oud, a playful reaction to an overwhelming number of oud fragrances that have come out in recent years. However, this particular oud perfume is a modern take on the ingredient and evokes the contemporary, breathtaking Arabic world.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Raspberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Agar Wood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambroxan, Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Juliette has a gun
The Juliette Has a Gun fragrance is inspired by the work of William Shakespeare, but the renowned renaissance romance gains a modern slant in this case. The brand concept symbolises independence and freedom, giving women an imaginary weapon allowing them to stand up to men in the age-old battle of the sexes, passion and love.
Juliette Has a Gun is the work of Roman Ricci, the grandson of the famous fashion designer Nina Ricci, whose perfumes have swept the world. The new generation of this family burst into the beauty world in 2006, fearlessly breaking the rules of modern perfumery. Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume drew attention with its single element – Ambroxan.
The designer bottles, outstanding concept, the main creator’s personality and the overall image make the Juliette Has a Gun perfume brand a distinctive platform for women who have high self-esteem and are not afraid to be provocative, and yet are still very much real women.