Juliette has a gun Mmmm... Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 5
Description Juliette has a gun Mmmm...Ingredients
Do you remember your favourite childhood sweets? The delicious Juliette Has a Gun Mmmm... will instantly remind you of its aroma. This fragrance is ideal for grown-up women who are not afraid to dream.
- sweet, gourmand fragrance
- introduced in 2016
- suitable for any occasion
Composition of the fragrance
The brand’s owner Romano Ricci was the one who decided to imbue the middle notes of Mmmm... with sweet raspberry and vanilla. This tempting dessert is then sprinkled with sandalwood shavings and covered in creamy tuberose frosting. Patchouli creates the illusion of milky caramel and jasmine with fresh neroli feel like a white table full of irresistible delights.
Story of the fragrance
Try to say it out loud: „Mmmm...“. It sounds mysterious and enticing – exactly the way perfumer Romano Ricci wanted this Eau de Parfum to smell. He created the olfactory image of softness and of sensory pleasures without any limits. Mmmm... is a fragrance you can indulge in without any hint of worry or shame.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris, Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Raspberry, Orange Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Patchouli, Heliotrope, White Musk, Caramel, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- oriental, fruity, floral
About the brand Juliette has a gun
The Juliette Has a Gun fragrance is inspired by the work of William Shakespeare, but the renowned renaissance romance gains a modern slant in this case. The brand concept symbolises independence and freedom, giving women an imaginary weapon allowing them to stand up to men in the age-old battle of the sexes, passion and love.
Juliette Has a Gun is the work of Roman Ricci, the grandson of the famous fashion designer Nina Ricci, whose perfumes have swept the world. The new generation of this family burst into the beauty world in 2006, fearlessly breaking the rules of modern perfumery. Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume drew attention with its single element – Ambroxan.
The designer bottles, outstanding concept, the main creator’s personality and the overall image make the Juliette Has a Gun perfume brand a distinctive platform for women who have high self-esteem and are not afraid to be provocative, and yet are still very much real women.