- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Katy Perry Killer QueenIngredients
Never miss another opportunity to be the queen of the night. In a matter of seconds, the Katy Perry Killer Queen Eau de Parfum for women turns you into a dazzling creature whose magic draws everyone near and far.
- fruity fragrance
- sweet fragrance
- for natural-born leaders with a dynamic personality
- warm fragrance, ideal for cold weather
- unique fragrance for special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Plum, Bergamot, Forest Fruits
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Frangipani, Carnation, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Praline, Wood, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Katy Perry
Katy Perry perfumes | Katy Perry – a fragrance that reflects stardom. The American singer, songwriter, and actress Katheryn Elizabeth ‘Katy’ Hudson, known in show business under the name Katy Perry, is famous for the song ‘I Kissed a Girl’ from 2008 and since then her star has continued to rise. Since 2010, her name has also been associated with perfume.
Her most brilliant achievements include 11 Grammy Award nominations, voicing Smurfette in ‘The Smurfs’, and the successful 3D autobiographical documentary (Katy Perry: Part of Me).
She launched her first perfume, Purr, in 2010, in collaboration with the company Firmenich. This women’s fragrance has a sweet, fruity scent with tones of peach, jasmine, and coconut, and has an original, stylish bottle in the shape of a lavender cat with eyes that resemble diamonds.
The feline inspiration continues with the very sweet Meow, created in 2011 with the company Givaudan. This perfume also has an attractive cat-shaped bottle. One of the latest scents by Katy Perry is from 2014, and was created in collaboration with Coty. Killer Queen Oh So Sheer is an airy, sweet floral and fruity scent, especially suited to warm days and a good mood. The beautiful bottle is in the shape of a gemstone.
Katy Perry fragrances appeal through their originality and gorgeous bottles. They are as exceptional as the unmistakable, charismatic singer they are named after.