- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Kenneth Cole BlackIngredients
Kenneth Cole Black men's perfume is the first fragrance created by successful designer Kenneth Cole. It is a manly, fruity, sexy, and exotic fragrance offering elegance, energy, fearlessness, and - last but not least - potential to draw attention of people around thanks to its originality. It is complex and has long-lasting effects.
Given its relative provocativeness, it is designed rather for young, modern men who like to draw attention and show their uniqueness. As its name suggests, thanks to its suitable combination of ingredients Cole Black hides also a dark side which makes men more mysterious.
After the first application you can smell tones of fresh mint, tangerines, basil, and ginger, and then comes the turn of manly tones of cedar wood, lotus flowers, nutmeg, and violets. Its basis are tones of precious woods, frankincense, ambra, and roses.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Ginger, Basil, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lotus, Violet, Nutmeg, Cedar
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Ambergris, Musk, Frankincense, Wood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody