Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 15
Description Kenzo Flower by KenzoIngredients
Poppy is a beautiful flower – but, unlike most others, it lacks its own aroma. This is why Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Eau de Parfum tries to capture the imaginary scent of a poppy flower.
- floral powdery fragrance with oriental elements
- for romantic women who seek originality and uniqueness
- suitable for everyday wear
The opening notes of this Eau de Parfum will surround you with a refreshing aroma of blackcurrant and juicy tangerine, combined with floral essences of hawthorn and Bulgarian rose. The heart of the composition contains bewitching opoponax and jasmine with violet, evoking a meadow in bloom. The sensuous drydown of Flower by Kenzo is built on sweet vanilla, white musk, and fierce incense. Story of the fragrance
The fragrance was designed by the iconic perfumer Alberto Morillas. A simple bottle with an almost industrial look is adorned with a poppy blossom to symbolise the harmonious combination of nature and city, reflecting the essence of the perfume as well as the woman who wears it.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Currant, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Bulgarian Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
About the brand Kenzo
Uniqueness, creativity and a combination of exotic elements with references to Asian culture. That is Kenzo – a huge name in the world of fashion and fragrance. The brand’s motto is “For a beautiful world” and its designs are a flawless reflection of energy, joy, non-conformist ethos and inspiration taken from nature.
Kenzo was founded by fashion designer Kenzo Takada who moved from Japan to Paris where he opened his first boutique in 1970. Kenzo as a brand is known for a combination of traditional Japanese elements with European style and Parisian elegance.
Kenzo fragrances are just like the brand itself – playful, colourful and ingenious. The most popular women’s fragrance by Kenzo is definitely Flower by Kenzo, an answer to the question “what would a poppy smell like if it had a scent?” You should also try the feminine Kenzo Amour with its vanilla notes, the Kenzo World line of original fragrances, or L’Eau par Kenzo. Men will absolutely love Kenzo Homme Eau de Parfum.