KenzoHomme Eau de Parfum for Men
You save 38%
- About the brand
Description Kenzo HommeIngredients
Go beyond the bounds of infinity. The path leads over the sea and the Kenzo Homme Eau de Parfum for men will be your perfect guide. Its scent will challenge you to seek freedom and allow you to experience this perfect feeling of liberty with all your senses.
- a fresh sea scent with woody notes
- a timeless fragrance that highlights masculine sensuality
- stands out best in the summer months
Composition of the fragrance
From the very start, there is a fresh combination of cardamom and the cool notes of mint. Soon after, this duo merges into the scent of the sea and the herbal, spicy notes of sage. Deep, sweetly smoky vetiver then complements the velvety cedar harmoniously with vanilla accords, which is the union that finalises the scent and ensures that you are instantly addicted.
Story of the fragrance
Ocean power was the inspiration for Kenzo Homme, which is why its fragrance is powerful, fascinating and extremely impressive – just like the seas and oceans. Its typical blue is also reflected in the bottle, in the shape of curved bamboo, which accompanies the entire Kenzo Homme line. Indulge in a scent that brings distant horizons closer.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Sage, Sea Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Cedar, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- aquatic, woody
About the brand Kenzo
Uniqueness, creativity and a combination of exotic elements with references to Asian culture. That is Kenzo – a huge name in the world of fashion and fragrance. The brand’s motto is “For a beautiful world” and its designs are a flawless reflection of energy, joy, non-conformist ethos and inspiration taken from nature.
Kenzo was founded by fashion designer Kenzo Takada who moved from Japan to Paris where he opened his first boutique in 1970. Kenzo as a brand is known for a combination of traditional Japanese elements with European style and Parisian elegance.
Kenzo fragrances are just like the brand itself – playful, colourful and ingenious. The most popular women’s fragrance by Kenzo is definitely Flower by Kenzo, an answer to the question “what would a poppy smell like if it had a scent?” You should also try the feminine Kenzo Amour with its vanilla notes, the Kenzo World line of original fragrances, or L’Eau par Kenzo. Men will absolutely love Kenzo Homme Eau de Parfum.