Kenzo Jungle L'Éléphant Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 4
Fragrance description Kenzo Jungle L'ÉléphantIngredients
Set out on the journey that leads straight into the heart of a flowery wilderness. Kenzo Jungle L'Éléphant Eau de Parfum for women will lead the way. Just like other women all over the world, you’ll simply fall in love with its charming colours and sensuality.
- sensual, oriental spicy fragrance
- this fragrance has been popular with women since 1996
- perfect especially for evening occasions, but also for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The character of this fragrance comes out from the first notes which are dominated by the exotic, spicy cardamon. After a while, it gives way to the sensual accords of ylang-ylang blossom and the sweetness of liquorice. Finally, the generous drydown of this composition comes in with an earthy note of patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
As the name suggests, the story of Kenzo Jungle L'Éléphant takes place in a jungle – but this time one with slightly different rules. The king of this jungle is not a lion, but an elephant, depicted on the cap of the fragrance in gold colour, joyfully guarding the perfume with an intense, sensual aroma that helps you stand out in a crowd.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cumin, Tangerine, Cardamom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gardenia, Licorice, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Patchouli, Amber
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Kenzo
Uniqueness, creativity and a combination of exotic elements with references to Asian culture. That is Kenzo – a huge name in the world of fashion and fragrance. The brand’s motto is “For a beautiful world” and its designs are a flawless reflection of energy, joy, non-conformist ethos and inspiration taken from nature.
Kenzo was founded by fashion designer Kenzo Takada who moved from Japan to Paris where he opened his first boutique in 1970. Kenzo as a brand is known for a combination of traditional Japanese elements with European style and Parisian elegance.
Kenzo fragrances are just like the brand itself – playful, colourful and ingenious. The most popular women’s fragrance by Kenzo is definitely Flower by Kenzo, an answer to the question “what would a poppy smell like if it had a scent?” You should also try the feminine Kenzo Amour with its vanilla notes, the Kenzo World line of original fragrances, or L’Eau par Kenzo. Men will absolutely love Kenzo Homme Eau de Parfum.