- About the brand
Description Kenzo PowerIngredients
Show the world who you are and what you stand for. The Kenzo Power Eau de Toilette for men directly epitomises masculinity. The combination of inner strength with sensitivity is expressed in the simple yet enchanting fragrance, which underscores your charisma perfectly.
- a woody, spicy fragrance
- for the daring man
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
A sensual game is opened perfectly by the interplay of juicy bergamot with captivating coriander and cardamom. The middle notes of the fragrance are full of floral notes, followed by a finale of accords of warming cedar. These are complemented perfectly by labdanum and tolu balsam.
Story of the fragrance
The fragrance was launched in 2008, created by the perfumer Olivier Polge. The fragrance itself is highlighted by the tasteful, elegant bottle, by the Japanese designer Kenya Hara.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Coriander, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Labdanum, Cedar, Tolu Balm, Cistus
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Kenzo
Uniqueness, creativity and a combination of exotic elements with references to Asian culture. That is Kenzo – a huge name in the world of fashion and fragrance. The brand’s motto is “For a beautiful world” and its designs are a flawless reflection of energy, joy, non-conformist ethos and inspiration taken from nature.
Kenzo was founded by fashion designer Kenzo Takada who moved from Japan to Paris where he opened his first boutique in 1970. Kenzo as a brand is known for a combination of traditional Japanese elements with European style and Parisian elegance.
Kenzo fragrances are just like the brand itself – playful, colourful and ingenious. The most popular women’s fragrance by Kenzo is definitely Flower by Kenzo, an answer to the question “what would a poppy smell like if it had a scent?” You should also try the feminine Kenzo Amour with its vanilla notes, the Kenzo World line of original fragrances, or L’Eau par Kenzo. Men will absolutely love Kenzo Homme Eau de Parfum.