You save 37%
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Kérastase Blond Absolu Masque Ultra-VioletCharacteristics
Maintaining the cool shade of your blonde hair is easier than you might think. The Kérastase Blond Absolu Masque Ultra-Violet deep treatment for bleached and highlighted cool blonde hair will take care of almost everything. Aside from neutralising yellow undertones, it will also help you keep your shade looking great, moisturise your hair, and make ti wonderfully shine and irresistibly soft.
- penetrates deep into the hair shaft and neutralises unwanted yellow and coppery undertones
- has a rich texture and an intense purple colour
- makes cool blonde shades brighter
- restores your hair’s softness and shine
- renews and hydrates the hair
- protects hair from oxidisation and everyday pollution
- keeps hair fresh, glossy, and soft
- hyaluronic acid – strengthens the hair from the inside and prevents damage
- edelweiss – provides an antioxidant protection, protects and softens hair
- UltraViolet neutralising pigments – instantly remove warm yellowish undertones
How to use:
Apply the Kérastase mask to washed and towel-dried hair, down the length of your hair to the ends. Massage in gently and leave on for 5 minutes if you want a light neutralisation, or for 10 minutes if you want a strong neutralisation of blonde hair. Finally, emulsify the product with water and rinse off thoroughly.
To achieve a beautiful blonde shade, first use the Blond Absolu Bain Ultra-Violet shampoo until you reach the desired colour, then apply this deep treatment once a week to help you maintain and protect the shade of your hair. Consult your hairdresser regarding the ideal time you need to leave the product on in order to achieve your desired colour.
Complete ingredients list
- Hair type
- blonde and lightened hair
- Neutralisation of yellow tones, Colour protection, Regeneration
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
Articles about Kérastase Blond Absolu Masque Ultra-VioletArticles
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.