KérastaseElixir Ultime L'Huile Légère Oil Mist For Fine To Normal Hair
- About the brand
Description Kérastase Elixir Ultime L'Huile LégèreCharacteristics
The Kérastase Elixir Ultime 2-phase oil mist deeply fortifies fine and weak hair and promotes their natural shine. It also protects hair from frizziness and makes styling easier.
- deeply nourishes and strengthens hair
- protects hair from air humidity for up to 96 hours
- helps with the styling of unruly hair
- gives hair a brilliant shine and texture
- heals split ends
- gives hair a pleasant aroma
- Intra-Cylane® – thickens the hair shaft
- marula oil – gives hair important nutrients
- camelia oil – makes hair shaft smoother
- pracaxi oil – deeply nourishes and provides shine
- corn oil – protects hair from the elements
How to use:
Shake before use. Apply to dry or wet hair without rinsing, then follow up with your usual styling routine.
- Hair type
- fine hair, normal hair
- Type of oil
- oil fusion
- Scalp skin type
- normal scalp
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.