- Product description
- About the brand
Product description KORIKA Korean HeritageCharacteristics
Radiant and supple skin in an instant? KORIKA Korean Heritage brightening sheet mask can definitely do it. It contains an extract from tangerines which ripened under the sun of the Korean island of Jeju, and their fantastic benefits will help you reinvigorate your skin.
On the island of Jeju, tangerines are an iconic symbol and a sign of respect. Modern technologies have been used to obtain the very best from this traditional Korean material – so treat your skin to a proper dose of vitamins contained in this mask.
- makes your skin look visibly brighter and invigorated
- promotes optimal skin pigmentation
- protects skin from free radicals
- hydrates and regenerates skin
- improves skin elasticity
- regulates sebum production
- promotes skin regeneration
- soft sheet perfectly adheres to the face
- Jeju Mandarin Hallabong – tangerine from the mythical island of Jeju where it’s considered a sacred fruit and an exceptionally rare raw material which maintains the maximum amount of its effects thanks to modern processing technologies; it invigorates your skin, improves its elasticity and has an anti-ageing effect
- B-C-E vitamin complex – vitamins C and E combat free radicals to prevent premature ageing, plus vitamin C brightens up your skin, vitamin B3 stimulates collagen production and optimises sebum production, and vitamin B5 soothes the skin
- liquorice root extract – one of the 50 traditional herbs of Chinese medicine, popular ingredient used in Asian skin-soothing procedures
How to apply:
Start by thoroughly cleansing your skin, then place the mask gently on your face, smooth it out and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. After removing it, massage the residue gently into your skin and rinse off.
Discover more KORIKA Korean Heritage masks and serums whose ingredients grew in the fertile soil of the volcanic island of Jeju. The local nature is said to contain the secret of beauty. Seize the opportunity to discover unique Korean heritage by trying these traditional raw materials.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, normal, all skin types
- Hydration, Brightening, Revitalisation
- When to use
- day and night
About the brand KORIKA
The Korean brand KORIKA brings together cutting edge Asian technology with effective active ingredients, making them a specialist in this area of cosmetics. KORIKA helps women make their everyday beauty routine more enjoyable through their top quality sheet masks.
KORIKA sheet masks contain a large amount of active ingredients which differ based on the type of the mask. Among these ingredients you can find activated charcoal, clay, 24-carat gold, snail extract, silk extract, lavender, litchi, aloe, iceberg water or shea butter.
The three lines of KORIKA sheet masks focus on different skin types. StarBeauty is a premium collection that will be appreciated especially by women who wish to sample rare ingredients, revitalize, and brighten their skin. NaturBeauty line includes various types of masks whose key benefits are natural extracts and iceberg water. SciBeauty masks reflect the most recent trends in Asian cosmetics and offer masks not only for the face, but also the hands, legs, and lips to provide complex care.