- Product description
- About the brand
Product description KORIKA Korean HeritageCharacteristics
Clogged pores, blackheads and uneven skin texture? KORIKA Korean Heritage sheet mask with cleansing effect was developed to suit problem skin. Traditional and rare ingredients from Jeju island were used to create this product which lets you forget about all imperfections.
The extraordinary effects of the natural ingredients have been known among the locals for generations. Especially the Jeju honey is considered highly valuable for its amazing benefits. Now you can feel its power on your skin thanks to modern technology which helped carefully transfer its properties into this mask.
- thoroughly cleans your skin and gently removes dead skin cells
- tightens pores and prevents clogging
- eliminates blackheads
- improves the texture and tone of your skin
- leaves your skin soft and radiant
- stimulates the regeneration of skin with acne
- soft sheet perfectly adheres to the face
- creates the feeling of a second skin
- Jeju Canola honey – honey is the traditional raw material from the Jeju island, its extract is obtained through modern processing technologies, it is rich in antioxidants, helps clean your skin, is suitable for face with acne and has smoothing and softening effects
- Portoulaca Oleracea (common purslane) – an ingredient used to treat acne, has an instant soothing effect
- complex of AHA-BHA-PHA fruit acids – significantly accelerates the shedding of dead skin cells, instantly smoothes the skin and unifies its tone, eliminates clogged pores in the long run
- tea tree oil – famous for being beneficial to acne-prone skin
How to apply:
First clean your skin thoroughly as usual. Then place the mask gently on your face, smooth it out and leave it on. After 10-15 minutes remove the mask and massage the residue into your skin, then rinse it off.
Discover more KORIKA Korean Heritage masks and serums whose ingredients grew in the fertile soil of the volcanic island of Jeju. The local nature is said to contain the secret of beauty. Seize the opportunity to discover unique Korean heritage by trying these traditional raw materials.
- Complexion type
- oily, all skin types, problematic
- Hydration, Calming, Cleansing
- When to use
- day and night
About the brand KORIKA
The Korean brand KORIKA brings together cutting edge Asian technology with effective active ingredients, making them a specialist in this area of cosmetics. KORIKA helps women make their everyday beauty routine more enjoyable through their top quality sheet masks.
KORIKA sheet masks contain a large amount of active ingredients which differ based on the type of the mask. Among these ingredients you can find activated charcoal, clay, 24-carat gold, snail extract, silk extract, lavender, litchi, aloe, iceberg water or shea butter.
The three lines of KORIKA sheet masks focus on different skin types. StarBeauty is a premium collection that will be appreciated especially by women who wish to sample rare ingredients, revitalize, and brighten their skin. NaturBeauty line includes various types of masks whose key benefits are natural extracts and iceberg water. SciBeauty masks reflect the most recent trends in Asian cosmetics and offer masks not only for the face, but also the hands, legs, and lips to provide complex care.