Description Kringle Candle AquaIngredients
The Kringle Candle Aqua aroma lamp wax creates the ultimate fragrance effect in your home. The quick and easy way you can exchange it for a different wax means you can easily choose the exact scent for your mood.
- a fresh fragrance
- a spicy aroma
- an airy, clean fragrance
How to use:
Always let the candle burn until the surface completely melts to prevent an unwanted hollow in the wax from forming. Never leave melted wax in the aroma lamp unattended or in the vicinity of easily flammable items. Follow the instructions included.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Amber, Jasmine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lemon, Sea Notes, Lime
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Patchouli, Musk
- Character of home fragrance
- Type of Wax
- Wax for
- aroma lamps