- Product description
- Mentioned in
- About the brand
Product description La Roche-Posay Anthelios AC
La Roche-Posay Anthelios AC sunscreen fluid with SPF 30 for acne-prone skin will effectively protect your skin from UV rays and it’s suitable for skin prone to acne and imperfections.
- provides a high and broad-spectrum protection against UV radiation
- it has a very light and fluid texture which leaves the face perfectly mattified
- suitable for problematic and sun-intolerant skin
- non-comedogenic, waterproof and hypoallergenic
- tested under supervision of dermatologists
- Mexoplex® filtering system – for sun protection
- perlite and zinc gluconate – for immediate absorption and mattifying
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – has antioxidant properties and prebiotic effects
How to use:
Apply before exposing skin to the sun. Reapply every 2 hours, after swimming, sweating or towel-drying
- Complexion type
- combination, problematic, sensitive
- Anti-acne, Calming
- high protection (SPF 30 – SPF 50)
Posts about La Roche-Posay Anthelios ACMentioned in
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.