- Product description
- About the brand
Product description La Roche-Posay Anthelios SHAKACharacteristics
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka protective sunscreen spray with SPF 50+ offers quick and extremely effective sun protection that’s really easy to apply. Despite being very light, its unique formula is resistant to water, sweat, and even sand. Try this perfect companion for your sea-side holiday.
- protective sun spray with SPF 50+
- provides a broad-spectrum skin protection from UVA and UVB
- prevents damage caused by infrared light and impurities
- resistant to water for up to 80 minutes (4 × 20 minutes)
- resistant to sand for up to 120 minutes
- does not sting the eyes
- product respects marine life
- dermatologically tested
Results of testing by 43 people over a period of 3 weeks:
- 81% – does not leave an oily film
- 88% – very light texture
- 98% – no white marks
- intelligent polymers – lock the oil inside the skin
- XL-protect – mix of antioxidants and UV filters
- glycerine – has hydrating effects
How to apply:
Apply to your skin before sun exposure. Use repeatedly as needed, especially after drying yourself with a towel.
- Type of packaging
- Skin type
- very high protection (SPF 50+)
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.