- Product description
- About the brand
Product description La Roche-Posay Anthelios SHAKACharacteristics
Indulge your skin with an effective yet ultra-light sun protection. The La Roche-Posay Anthelios SHAKA protective fragrance-free fluid for very sensitive and intolerant skin provides a high level of protection against sunlight. Thanks to its innovative Intelimer technology, it can also be applied to the sensitive area around the eyes. Its light texture means it is easily absorbed and it is resistant against perspiration, water and sand – that’s why this fluid is perfect for both playing sports and calm days at the beach.
- for a high level of protection against UVA and UVB rays
- for use on the face
- resistant against water, perspiration and sand
- does not burn the eyes
- non-greasy and non-sticky formula
- suitable for contact lens wearers
Test results on 43 individuals with sensitive skin:
- 98% of the participants reported that it didn’t leave white streaks on the skin
- 81% of the participants reported that it did not leave an oily residue
- 88% confirmed that there was a light feeling on the skin after application
- SPF 50+ – provides a high level of protection against UVA and UVB rays
- oxybenzone- and octinoxate-free – does not damage coral reefs
How to use:
apply to the skin before exposing yourself to the sun and reapply regularly to maintain its effectiveness (especially in the case of excessive perspiration or towel drying). Shake well before application.
- Complexion type
- very high protection (SPF 50+)
Articles about La Roche-Posay Anthelios SHAKAArticles
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.