- About the brand
- Review 5
Description La Roche-Posay AntheliosCharacteristics
La Roche-Posay Anthelios light refreshing facial spray with SPF 50 will effectively protect your skin from UV rays and keep it fresh thanks to thermal water
- provides a high and broad-spectrum protection against UV rays
- absorbs quickly and leaves a pleasant feeling
- can be applied at any point during the day, even over makeup
- suitable for sensitive skin, including skin prone to sun intolerance
- hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- tested under supervision of dermatologists
- Mexoplex® filtering system – for sun protection
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – has antioxidant properties and prebiotic effects
- patented AIRLICIUM ® technology – prevents shiny skin
How to use:
Apply before exposing skin to the sun. Reapply especially after swimming, sweating or towel-drying.
- Type of packaging
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- high protection (SPF 30 – SPF 50)
Articles about La Roche-Posay AntheliosArticles
Easy Hacks: Beauty Ideas for the Summer
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.