- About the brand
Description La Roche-Posay EffaclarCharacteristics
Get rid of your skin imperfections once and for all. La Roche-Posay Effaclar concentrated serum for problem skin contains highly effective active ingredients which target blackheads, spots, visible pores and acne marks.
This serum represents a perfect balance between cleansing exfoliation and a soothing effect. Notice how it tightens your pores day by day, eliminates imperfections and leaves your skin velvety soft.
- eliminates skin imperfections
- reduces sebum production
- tightens visible pores
- softens and cleans the skin
- has soothing effects
- light and non-sticky texture
- doesn’t leave an oily film
- absorbs quickly
Results of testing:
→ 4-week clinical study on 51 women proved
- 45% fewer spots
- 50% fewer blackheads
- 49% fewer acne marks
- 83% of women noticed a smooth and soft skin since the first morning
→ assessment by 21 women after 14 days of using the serum
- 90% mentioned a reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- 100% noticed a feeling of comfort
- 92% noted a reduced visibility of pores
- niacinamide and La Roche-Posay thermal water – have soothing effects and prevent redness
- exfoliating acids – reduce imperfections and acne marks
- does not clog pores
How to apply:
Use the serum every night on cleansed skin of your face.
Cleanse your skin thoroughly with the La Roche-Posay Effaclar foaming cleansing cream for problem skin prone to acne, and then apply the serum as instructed.
- Complexion type
- Regulation of excessive sebum, Calming, Exfoliation, Anti-acne, Anti-blackheads, Pore-minimising
- When to use
- Active ingredients
- salicylic acid, glycolic acid
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.