- About the brand
- Review 2
Description La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5Characteristics
The intensively hydrating La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 serum instantly restores elasticity, strength and suppleness to tired and dull skin. Thanks to its unique formula, which contains two types of hyaluronic acid, vitamin B5 and madecassoside, it replumps the skin and regenerates its active renewal process.
Together with the Hyalu B5 cream, this serum is a part of the deeply hydrating comprehensive care which fights against wrinkles and contributes to a healthy, refreshed and rested complexion.
- reduces fine lines and wrinkles and activates skin renewal
- revitalises the skin and enhances its overall appearance
- improves skin elasticity and restores its plumpness
- rejuvenates your appearance by ensuring the necessary hydration
- has a refreshing, hydrating gel texture
- suitable even for sensitive skin
Results of self-evaluation by 52 women aged 40–65 with sensitive skin:
→ at the end of the day:
- 71% of the women confirmed a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles
→ after four weeks:
- 75% of the women confirmed that their skin appeared more refreshed
- 69% of the women confirmed that their skin looked revitalised
- 75% of the women confirmed that their skin appeared rested
- 75% of the women confirmed that the product improved the overall appearance of their skin
Results of subjective evaluation – a panel of 30 men and women
after cosmetic procedures targeted at wrinkles:
→ after four weeks:
- 89% of the men and women confirmed that their previously irritated skin looked more plump
- 77% of the men and women noticed a reduction in skin tightness and irritation
- hyaluronic acid duo – used by dermatologists in cosmetic procedures
- vitamin B5 – stimulates the resistance and regeneration of the skin
- madecassoside – fills in wrinkles and firms skin from the inside
How to use:
Apply the La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 serum to cleansed skin every morning and night.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- all skin types, dry
- Hydration, Anti-ageing, Nourishing
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.