Product description La Roche-Posay Hydreane BB
La Roche-Posay Hydreane unifying and hydrating BB cream is specially designed to sooth your skin and make it look just perfect. What does the term BB cream mean? It is a combination of a hydration cream and a light type of make-up. This toning cream perfectly masks unwanted reddening and other minor imperfections of your skin. Also, it lights your skin up, refreshes it, and provides it with perfect comfort. It contains thermal water and a hydration complex consisting of glycerine, hyaluronic acid, plant oils, and shea butter. La Roche-Posay BB cream is excellent for its silky and greaseless texture suitable for all types of skin, including a sensitive type. It contains a UV filter, it is hypoallergenic, and paraben-free. No clogging of pores.
- unifies and lights up your skin
- corrects its imperfections
- soothing, hydrating, and refreshing
- strengthens the defence mechanisms of your skin
- special UV filter protects your skin from harmfull effects of the UVA and UVB radiation
- thermal water – respects the physiological balance of sensitive skin
- hydration complex – ensures the perfect hydration of your skin
- white pigments – correct the imperfections of your skin and immediately unify it
Type of skin:
All types of skin.
Apply on your face instead of make-up or use as day hydration treatment.
- According to skin problem
- hydration, sensitive and allergic skin
- for all ages
- Complexion type
- all skin types including sensitive
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.