La Roche-Posay Physiologique Physiological Deodorant for Sensitive Skin
- Product description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Product description La Roche-Posay PhysiologiqueCharacteristics
The gentle La Roche-Posay Physiologique deodorant for sensitive skin offers a reliable protection from unwanted odour for up to 48 hours and effectively prevents underarm moisture. The product is ideal for everyone who doesn’t want to compromise between effectivity and gentleness.
- reduces unpleasant perspiration odour for up to 48 hours
- protects from moisture, just as effective as an antiperspirant
- suitable even for sensitive underarm skin, after hair removal, and for teenagers
- provides a feeling of comfort and freshness
- magnesium oxide – active ingredient of mineral origin which protects from odour
- allantoin – hydrates and soothes the skin
- free of alcohol and aluminium salts
How to use:
Shake before use. Spray on your armpits from the distance of 15cm.
- Type of packaging
- Skin type
Articles about La Roche-Posay PhysiologiqueArticles
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.