- About the brand
Description Lalique FiguierIngredients
The Lalique Figuier scented candle will give your home a wonderful fragrance and create a cosy atmosphere that will make you feel great all the time.
- a fruity fragrance
- a floral fragrance
- designer packaging
- a luxurious accessory for any room
- cotton wick
How to use:
Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface. Do not leave to burn for more than four hours. Never let the candle burn to the end. Never leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Always let the candle burn until the surface completely melts to prevent an unwanted hollow in the wax from forming. For optimal burning, we recommend regularly trimming the wick down to the recommended length. Follow the instructions included.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon Blossom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rock Rose, Fig
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Laurel, Fig
- Character of home fragrance
- Type of Wick
- Number of Wicks
- Type of Wax
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.