LaliqueL'Insoumis Ma Force Eau de Toilette for Men
You save 61%
- About the brand
Description Lalique L'Insoumis Ma ForceIngredients
Trust your instinct – its power will guide you like the best compass. The Lalique L'Insoumis Ma Force Eau de Toilette for men was designed for a fearless adventurer who always follows his instincts and pursues his desire. The woody notes reflect masculinity and audacity.
- aromatic woody fragrance
- for a fearless man who follows his instinct
- suitable for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
Right from the beginning, you’ll be captivated by refreshing lemon, juicy green apple, and spicy notes of cardamom. Intoxicating lavender, violet, and inimitable rosemary open the heart of the fragrance. The whole composition rests on a base of warm cashmere wood.
Story of the fragrance
The edges of the bottle are decorated with a graphic interpretation of the fern that was first designed by the French artist René Lalique in 1926 on the Tourbillons vases. Thanks to the relief, the glass bottle almost looks like it’s torn apart, reflecting the impulsive temperament expressed by this masculine fragrance itself.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Apple, Lemon, Cardamom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet Leaves, Rosemary, Lavender
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Limbanol, Cashmere Wood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.