- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Lalique Rêve d'InfiniIngredients
A woman’s beauty is eternal. It never grows old, never goes out of style. The Lalique Rêve d’Infini Eau de Parfum was created to celebrate the endless beauty of a woman. It’s a sparkling and sensual fragrance, reminiscent of a bouquet of flowers that every woman deserves.
juicy fruity floral fragrance
suitable for normal day wear, especially in spring and summer
bottle inspired by the design of the Art Nouveau jewellery by René Lalique
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll notice the notes of juicy lychee, bergamot, and delicate freesia. The heart of the composition includes sweet peach, warm cedar wood, and charming rose. The impressive drydown is provided by velvety sandalwood, gourmand vanilla, and captivating musk.
Story of the fragrance
The Bottle of Lalique Rêve d’Infini uses the symbol of eternity which was also used on Lalique’s Art Nouveau jewellery. The design as well as the delicate composition were created in honour of eternal femininity, the undying female beauty.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Freesia, Litchi, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Peach, Cedar, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.