Lalique Noir Premier Rose Royale Eau de Parfum Unisex
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Lalique Noir Premier Rose RoyaleIngredients
The queen of flowers, with velvety petals and an intoxicating scent. Lalique Noir Premier Rose Royale unisex Eau de Parfum is built around an accord of rose and combines floral and fruity notes with an exceptional sensory experience.
- floral fragrance with oriental elements
- for anyone who prefers sophistication
- best suited for evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The opening is full of sweet aromas – especially those provided by tempting fruits like apricot and peach. These sweet notes than blend into more intense accords of rose and aromatic osmanthus, continuing the floral theme. The drydown is then dominated by earthy notes which include classic musk and rare cashmere wood.
The story of the fragrance
The timeless accords of Lalique Noir Premier Rose Royale were inspired by the life of an iconic glassmaker. In 1935, René Lalique opened his boutique in Paris and started offering his beautiful art. Now you can enjoy a fragrance that captures this beauty perfectly.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peach, Apricot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rose, Osmanthus
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cashmere Wood, Musk, Osmanthus
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.