Lalique Satine Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Lalique SatineIngredients
Let your beauty twirl and spin around you like the dress of a captivating dancer. Lalique Satine Eau de Parfum offers gentleness and sensuality inspired by sophisticated dance costumes made of the finest satin in a romantic pastel pink colour.
- oriental woody fragrance
- for women who want to feel desirable
- ideal for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
First you’ll notice a trio of flowers that will make your head spin. As soon as gardenia, jasmine, and heliotrope start fading, sharp, spicy notes of tonka bean, pink pepper, and exotic vanilla take over. The whole composition is rounded of with the final notes of earthy vetiver, patchouli, and sandalwood.
Story of the fragrance
Lalique Satine comes in a beautiful bottle with dozens of elegant folds just like a gorgeous gown that almost invites you to put it on and spin with glee.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Gardenia, Jasmine, Heliotrope
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Vanilla, Tonka Beans, Pink Pepper
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.