Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Lanvin Jeanne LanvinIngredients
Let yourself be carried away by the fruity notes that will be reminding you of warm summer days, whatever the season. Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Eau de Parfum is a romantic fragrance full of flowers and fruity notes, suitable for women of all ages.
- a fruity floral fragrance
- for a romantic and playful woman
- ideal for any occasion
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of the Eau de Parfum will captivate you with its pleasant and alluring aroma of forest fruits, especially with a mixture of blackberries, lemons and pears. The notes of juicy fruit then fades and the notes of peony and freesia flowers complemented by raspberry appear. In the dry down, your senses will be captivated by a notes of exotic sandalwood and sunny amber.
Story of the fragrance
The name Lanvin is a guarantee of quality. Jeanne Lanvin Eau de Parfum was launched in 2008, and it was created by the renowned perfume designer Anne Flipo. In addition to the scent itself, you will be charmed by its adorable, romantic perfume bottle.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Blackberry, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Raspberry, Freesia, Peony, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Sandalwood, Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Lanvin
The Lanvin fragrance compositions are exciting and well-designed down to the last note. They will always cheer you up and give your style a touch of the legendary French charm and Parisian elegance.
One of the oldest Parisian fashion houses was founded in 1889 – but the days when it was only offering fashion and accessories are long gone. By now, many Lanvin perfumes have captured the hearts of women across continents. All Lanvin fragrances are fresh, timeless, and always elegant. The legendary Lanvin Arpège, created by the brand’s founder Jeanne Lanvin for her daughter’s birthday, will pamper you with its unmistakable vanilla and sandalwood notes.
The velvety softness of lilac, peach, and peonies combines in the intoxicating Lanvin Éclat d’Arpège, while the Modern Princess Eau de Parfum uses its sparkling fruity-floral composition to celebrate a modern woman who creates her own destiny. Or you can enjoy the Lanvin Marry Me! – just as dazzling as true love. Its purely floral heart gives it en enchanting quality, while the musk and cedar wood create a harmonious base.