- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Loewe 001 ManIngredients
Give in to the enchanting allegory of a tree, the mysterious king of the flora. Loewe 001 Man Eau de Parfum comes in an elegant bottle and embodies this power while reflecting qualities such as authenticity and uniqueness. It’s a fragrance you won’t forget.
- woody, floral fragrance
- perfect for men who love their life
- suitable for everyday wear all year round
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll notice the citrussy notes of bergamot, tangerine, and cardamon. Then comes the captivating, majestic sandalwood accompanied by a Mediterranean combination of cedar wood and cypress. Carrot seeds and sweet, smokey vetiver underscore the freshness and originality of this aftershave. The finale of the composition boasts a warm note of patchouli which blends into the sensual, velvety combination of musk and violet.
Story of the fragrance
The simple lines of the bottle with a wooden cap represent authenticity and purity. Loewe 001 Man was created along with the Loewe 001 Woman in 2016, and both fragrances complement each other.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Cardamom, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Carrot Seeds, Cypress, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Cedar, Ambrette
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Violet, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Loewe
Loewe perfumes | Loewe – fragrances from Madrid. Loewe is a Spanish clothing and luxury goods brand based in Madrid. It is best known for its leather goods, bags, and accessories, but it also has unique perfumes which are some of the best-selling perfumes in Spain.
Loewe can boast a long history. It was founded back in 1846 by a group of leather tanners, but its current name came into existence about 26 years later, when it began to be operated by the German leather tanner Enrique Roessberg Loewe, who helped it gain its reputation as the best manufacturer of leather goods in Madrid by 1892.
Over time, the brand expanded significantly, gaining ever-greater global renown. In 1972, it also stormed into the world of fragrance with its perfume L de Loewe for Women, a chypre-floral scent in an elegant, delicate bottle. Two years later, the first aftershave, Loewe Loewe, followed – an aromatic scent from the group of fern scents (fougère).
In the 1980s, Loewe entered into a partnership with Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH). One of the fruits of their collaboration was the floral perfume for women, Aire Loewe, in 1985, which is still among the most popular in Spain. Loewe now has dozens of men’s, women’s, and unisex perfumes. One of the most popular unisex perfumes is Agua de Loewe, a woody, aromatic perfume with fragrant citrus elements.
Loewe perfumes are created in collaboration with leading fragrance designers, including Emilio Valeros, Olivier Cresp, Carlos Benaim, Yves Cassar, Alberto Morillas, and Celine Barel.