Loewe Esencia Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Loewe EsenciaIngredients
Let your cosmopolitan, active, seductive side shine through. The woody composition of Loewe Esencia Loewe Eau de Toilette for men will do it for you. All you need to do is remove the cap and surround yourself with this intense, aromatic fragrance composed of 180 ingredients.
- oriental woody fragrance which represents masculine seduction
- Eau de Toilette as a complex, sensual piece
- comes in an elegant and striking bottle
Composition of the fragrance
The first impressions come courtesy of the sweet-yet-refreshing bergamot, lemon, and tarragon notes. After a while, you’ll notice essences of lavender and pink geranium with a pinch of spicy nutmeg. A combination of sandalwood, musk, and amber will then walk you through the rest of the composition.
Story of the fragrance
Before you immerse yourself in the unique Loewe Esencia Loewe, stop and notice the bottle. It’s shaped like a hand grenade, but its green colour also represents the olive trees of Spanish Andalusia. The cap features a leather cover, reflecting the famous tradition of Loewe leather goods.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cardamom, Pepper
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Cedar, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, spicy, woody
About the brand Loewe
Discover the Spanish brand LOEWE.
LOEWE’s fragrances are artistic creations born from nature to then become eternal on the skin. Handcrafted by artisans in Spain, they are natural, organic, and in their composition, you can find concentrated natural oils.
The creative process of LOEWE’s entire olfactory world is carried out in Spain where the story of the Loewe brand began in 1846. Jonathan Anderson, one of the leading designers of his generation, was appointed LOEWE’s creative director in 2013 and has since overseen a bold new chapter for the house, focusing on craft, vibrant Spanish lifestyle and an intellectual yet playful approach to fashion.
LOEWE 001 was the first perfume crafted for LOEWE by Jonathan, created in collaboration with our in-house nose, Nuria Cruelles. This innovative, nuanced composition reflects the same freshness, diversity and vitality that he has injected into the fashion house.
Explore the LOEWE fragrances collection and try some of the most popular scents such as LOEWE Solo fragrance for men with refreshing citrus notes, LOEWE Solo Cedro Eau de Toilette for men with wood spiced notes or LOEWE 7 Anonimo Eau de Parfum composed of intoxicating incense and leather notes. Discover feminine fragrances such as LOEWE Auraor LOEWE 001 with alluring woody notes.