L’Oréal Paris Casting Crème GlossHair Color
Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- Product description
- About the brand
- Review 4
Product description L’Oréal Paris Casting Crème GlossCharacteristics
L’Oréal Paris Casting Crème Gloss is a perfect way to give your hair a bright colour and a gorgeous shine in the comfort of your home. It washes out over time and contains a patented nourishing complex to prevent hair damage, which means that you can change your colour as you like.
- gives a hint of colour in a natural shade
- ideal for first grey hair (maximum 70%)
- gives hair nourishment and shine
- no need for root touch-ups as the colour washes out
- pleasant experience thanks to a fruity aroma
- creamy texture stays on hair and makes application easier
- lasts for up to 8 weeks / 28 washes
- extract from goji, hazelnut, honey and coconut oil
- no ammonia
How to apply:
To find the right shade and achieve the desired result, compare your natural hair colour with the shade on the box. If your skin has a red undertone, choose neutral or ashy colours to balance it out. Pale skin will look livelier and more luminous against golden and copper shades. If you’re not sure which colour to choose, always go for a lighter shade.
Follow the provided instruction while dyeing your hair. Take care of your colour-treated hair using the special L’Oréal Paris Elseve Color-Vive shampoo, hair balm and leave-on treatment. Your colour will stay bright and shiny for longer.
- Home Hair-Colouring