|Type of power supply
Style any type of hair with up to 95% less damage to the hair shaft
L’Oréal Professionnel SteamPod 4.0 professional steam hair straightener offers countless possibilities for your hair-styling. It features durable ceramic plates with an intelligent heat sensor which checks the temperature 250× per second to always ensure the device is not too hot or too cold.
Integrated steam technology facilitates the straightening process, makes it more effective and reduces the amount of mechanical damage to the hair by up to 95%. Exceptionally wide plates allow you to get 30% closer to the roots, which means your hair will be perfectly smooth along its entire length. The straightener comes with 3 combs suitable for all hair types, plus a heat-resistant travel case that allows you to always take the device with you.
- straightens all types of hair, or creates wonderful curls
- ensures perfectly straight hair from the roots to the tips
- minimises mechanical damage during straightening
- creates hairstyles that last
- leaves your hair beautifully soft, smooth and glossy
- works even when the water reservoir is empty
- ergonomic design
- suitable for all hair types
Results of testing:
→ compared to the SteamPod 4 without steam or comb
- 2× smoother hair
- 3× quicker styling
- up to 95% less hair damage after 15 strokes
- L'Oréal Professionnel steam technology – ensures a continuous stream of dry steam (0.8g/min)
- wide ceramic plates with aluminium coating – for easier straightening, durable even with frequent use
- intelligent temperature regulation – checks temperature 250× per second
- 3 heat settings from 180 °C to 210 °C
- slimmer and rounder upper part – for beautiful curls
- heat plate on the outside of the body – heats up to 100 °C, for striking waves
- integrated water reservoir (15ml) – enough to style up to 192m of hair
- automatic off-switch after 30 minutes of idleness
- 2.5m swivel cable
The packaging includes:
- 3 combs – a comb for straight, wavy and very curly hair
- protective thermo covers for safe straightening
- heat-resistant travel case
How to use:
Use according to the instructions. Only fill the reservoir with distilled water, since regular running water might damage the device.
L’Oréal Professionnel is a premium French brand of haircare products with a tradition going back many years. It belongs to the world-renowned company L’Oréal, founded in 1909 by Eugène Schueller. This young chemist developed a special hair dye formula that quickly gained popularity amongst Parisian hairdressers. For over a hundred years, the brand has been helping its customers to discover their distinctive beauty and self-confidence.
L’Oréal Professionnel products are developed using the latest innovative technologies in collaboration with the best hairdressers.
The wide portfolio of brands includes professional hair care products such as L’Oréal Professionnel hair dyes and styling products, as well as shampoos, masks and other hair care products that are used by hairdressers and stylists throughout the world. L’Oréal Professionnel hair care is a guarantee that you will really enjoy the best for your hair.
The brand is part of major fashion shows around the world that show off new trends. Discover the secrets of beautiful hair and enjoy professional care with L’Oréal Professionnel.
This product is equipped only with the EU type network plug / network connector.