- Fragrance description
Fragrance description M. Micallef Avant-GardeIngredients
Fragrance description M. Micallef Avant-Garde
Forget about your worries and let time simply go by. M. Micallef Avant-Garde Eau de Parfum will become an ideal accessory for a man who loves casual style and always follows his instinct.
- chypre fragrance
- woody fragrance
- leather fragrance
- especially suitable for a man who’s not afraid to be himself
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- luxury fragrance for connoisseurs
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Citrus Fruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cocoa, Frankincense, Tobacco
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Tonka Beans, Amber
- Fragrance category