- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Maison Margiela REPLICA Bubble BathIngredients
A bath filled with hot water and scented foam, the relaxing glow of candles, and moments of self-care that are reserved for no one but you. The Maison Margiela Replica Bubble Bath Eau de Toilette captures the scene impeccably, making you feel as if you’ve just stepped out of a hot bath and wrapped yourself in a fresh, soft towel.
- a unisex fragrance for both women and men
- suitable for everyday wear
- part of the Replica collection, which is inspired by memories
Composition of the fragrance
The opening reveals the citrus aroma of bergamot, soap and aromatic pink pepper, followed by delicate jasmine, lavender and romantic rose. The base notes, which linger on the skin, include white musk, delicious coconut and patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
Maison Margiela Replica Bubble Bath Eau de Toilette belongs to the Replica collection, which was inspired by memories linked to specific places and moments. This fragrance embodies the relaxing experience of a hot, foaming bath. Just like all the Replica fragrances, Bubble Bath is hidden inside a minimalist bottle with a cotton label which describes the fragrance and its character.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pink Pepper, Soap, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lavender, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Coconut, White Musk, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
About the brand Maison Margiela
Originality, creativity and a touch of provocation – that’s the luxury French brand Maison Margiela (formerly Maison Martin Margiela), renowned for its unconventional fashion pieces, unique REPLICA collection and unmistakable fragrances.
In 1988, the designer Martin Margiela founded a luxury fashion house in Paris bearing his name. What sets the Maison Margiela brand apart is its unconventional approach towards fashion and fragrances, which are viewed as works of art. The REPLICA collection from 1994 is particularly remarkable, as it presents pieces of clothing and replicas of handmade accessories from various parts of the world. Each item has its own label describing the material and story behind the original piece. In 2012, this unique collection was expanded so as also to include luxury fragrances.
What do memories smell like? The fragrances from the REPLICA collection, created in collaboration with the world's best perfumers, are the answer. Maison Margiela fragrances were designed to evoke memories of our most treasured moments. Breathe in and let the aroma take over.