Maison MargielaREPLICA Coffee Break Eau de Toilette Unisex
- About the brand
Description Maison Margiela REPLICA Coffee BreakIngredients
It’s freezing outside and you’re sitting inside a cosy café with a cup of hot coffee topped with perfectly frothed milk. You savour the delicious beverage and the taste of freshly baked pastries, as the bustling city is drowned out by the sound of the coffee machine... Bring back these images with the Maison Margiela Replica Coffee Break Unisex Eau de Toilette and be transported to a cosy Scandinavian café.
- an aromatic fragrance for both men and women
- ideal for daily wear in colder weather
- part of the Replica collection, which is inspired by memories
Composition of the fragrance
The composition of the fragrance opens with aromatic pepper, orange blossom petals and patchouli, followed by exotic tonka bean, cypriol and benzoin. The base notes, which linger on the skin, include gourmet vanilla, warm cedarwood and vetiver.
Story of the fragrance
The Maison Margiela Replica Coffee Break Eau de Toilette belongs to the Replica collection, which was inspired by memories linked to specific places and moments. This fragrance takes you to a cosy café, perfect for a coffee break. Just like all the Replica fragrances, Coffee Break is hidden inside a minimalist bottle with a cotton label which describes the fragrance and its character.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange Flower Petal, Patchouli, Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tonka Beans, Benzoin, Nagarmotha (Cypriol)
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Vetiver, Cedar Wood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Maison Margiela
Originality, creativity and a touch of provocation – that’s the luxury French brand Maison Margiela (formerly Maison Martin Margiela), renowned for its unconventional fashion pieces, unique REPLICA collection and unmistakable fragrances.
In 1988, the designer Martin Margiela founded a luxury fashion house in Paris bearing his name. What sets the Maison Margiela brand apart is its unconventional approach towards fashion and fragrances, which are viewed as works of art. The REPLICA collection from 1994 is particularly remarkable, as it presents pieces of clothing and replicas of handmade accessories from various parts of the world. Each item has its own label describing the material and story behind the original piece. In 2012, this unique collection was expanded so as also to include luxury fragrances.
What do memories smell like? The fragrances from the REPLICA collection, created in collaboration with the world's best perfumers, are the answer. Maison Margiela fragrances were designed to evoke memories of our most treasured moments. Breathe in and let the aroma take over.