Mancera Aoud CaféEau de Parfum Unisex
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 5
Fragrance description Mancera Aoud CaféIngredients
In the mood for a coffee? Indulge in its intense aroma in unlimited doses. The delectable notes of the Mancera Aoud Café Eau de Parfum will transport you to a cosy Parisian café that offers the most delicious beverages. Get comfortable and allow yourself to be pampered.
- a warm, gourmand and woody fragrance
- a unisex fragrance
- brightens even the gloomy days of winter
Composition of the fragrance
Aoud Café offers a top-quality cup of coffee served on a colourful flying carpet made from notes of peach, blackcurrant and bergamot. The harshness of agarwood is softened by clean white musk and amber. The result is a fragrance that resembles the warm atmosphere of your favourite café on a wintry afternoon.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peach, Bergamot, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Amber, Coffee, Floral Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Woody Notes, Sweet Notes
- Fragrance category
About the brand Mancera
The brand was founded in 2008 in Paris as an initiative of Al Athar, one of the biggest fragrance distributors in the Persian Gulf area, making Mancera perfumes some of the most authentic scents for any admirer of oriental fragrances.