Mancera Aoud Lemon MintEau de Parfum Unisex
Get notified when the product is available
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Mancera Aoud Lemon MintIngredients
A refreshing citrusy cocktail that you enjoy on a sunny beach or comforting, warm agarwood? This fragrance will give you both. It’s carefree and casual, sweet and herbal all at once. The Mancera Aoud Lemon Min Eau de Parfum will refresh you whilst also delighting your senses. Close your eyes and transport yourself to a sunny summer day.
- a citrusy herby fragrance
- a unisex fragrance for both men and women
- suitable for any occasion
Composition of the fragrance
The fresh notes of lemon, mint and coriander create a ray of sunlight that shines on the mysterious accord of agarwood, patchouli and leather. Sweet almonds, jasmine and an amber-vanilla base evoke the atmosphere of an evening on the beach. When creating Aoud Lemon Mint, the perfumer Pierre Montale was inspired by a Cuban cocktail, thanks to which the fragrance is sweet and, at the same time, refreshing.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pepper, Coriander, Tangerine, Lemon, Almonds
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Patchouli, Oud
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Leather, Vanilla, Musk, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Mancera
The brand was founded in 2008 in Paris as an initiative of Al Athar, one of the biggest fragrance distributors in the Persian Gulf area, making Mancera perfumes some of the most authentic scents for any admirer of oriental fragrances.