Mancera Black Gold Eau de Parfum for Men
You save 45%
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Mancera Black GoldIngredients
If you are looking for a fragrance that represents courage, style and masculinity, your journey is complete. The Mancera Aoud Blue Notes Eau de Parfum for men combines all of these qualities to create a fresh and intense composition, together with a pinch of mysterious seduction.
- a fresh spicy fragrance with strong woody notes
- brings out the best of every man
- perfect for any time of year
Composition of the fragrance
This intense fragrance, with its dominant leather and woody notes, opens with sparkling citrus in an exotic combination with cinnamon and clove. Agarwood gives you a glimpse of an Arabian perfumery, whilst lavender is associated with classic French perfumes. Sea notes, rose and violet make the image of petals floating on water come to life. Sharp exotic woods like patchouli and vetiver balance out the sweet notes of amber and white musk.
Story of the fragrance
The powerful and bold character of Mancera Gold Intensive Aoud is made clear just by looking at its design. The creator of this fragrance is Pierre Montale and men have been swearing by it since its launch in 2017.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lavender, Nutmeg, Citrus Fruit, Cinnamon, Oud
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Patchouli, Sea Notes, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Amber, Wood, Leather, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
About the brand Mancera
Mancera fragrances hold the secrets of the Orient, the endless desert, scorching sun, and timeless beauty. They are made with the most exquisite aromatic ingredients such as agar wood, precious resins, leather, or saffron. All Mancera perfumes will make you feel unique and indulgent.
The brand was founded in 2008 in Paris as an initiative of Al Athar, one of the biggest fragrance distributors in the Persian Gulf area, making Mancera perfumes some of the most authentic scents for any admirer of oriental fragrances.