You save 37%
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Mancera Black LineIngredients
Tempting like the lands of the Middle East. Mysterious like a dark night in a foreign place. Intoxicating like a sense of discovery. Mancera Black Line unisex Eau de Parfum is great for both men and women. Niche fragrances often go against the rules – and this unforgettable composition is not an exception.
- oriental woody fragrance
- unisex fragrance for both men and women
- ideal for colder months
Composition of the fragrance
The top spicy notes subtly hint at the rich oriental character of Black Line, bringing out into the light the woody accord of patchouli, guaiac wood, and sandalwood. Leather and amber softened with deep red rose give the fragrance a mysterious seductive air.
Story of the fragrance
Black Line is a fragrance by French niche perfume house Mancera whose fragrances are made from rare and luxurious ingredients inspired by Art Deco. Just like other fragrances by this brand, Mancera Black Line Eau de Parfum was specially created for those who love fragrances which combine the best elements of Western and Eastern perfumery.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Leather, Amber, Rose, Patchouli
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Guaiac Wood, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Mancera
Mancera fragrances hold the secrets of the Orient, the endless desert, scorching sun, and timeless beauty. They are made with the most exquisite aromatic ingredients such as agar wood, precious resins, leather, or saffron. All Mancera perfumes will make you feel unique and indulgent.
The brand was founded in 2008 in Paris as an initiative of Al Athar, one of the biggest fragrance distributors in the Persian Gulf area, making Mancera perfumes some of the most authentic scents for any admirer of oriental fragrances.