You save 41%
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Mancera Choco VioletIngredients
The Mancera Choco Violet Eau de Parfum is a delicious fragrance that you’ll want to taste.
- a gourmet fragrance with powdery notes
- sweet and warming
- beautiful in colder weather
Composition of the fragrance
The dominant note of dark chocolate is balanced by the innocent powdery scent of violet. The composition unveils just the right amounts of citrus fruits, which sparkle like stars in the night sky. Its gourmet character is highlighted by hazelnut and sweet vanilla placed on a soft pillow of white musk.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange, Bergamot, Hazelnut
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Chocolate
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, White Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Mancera
Mancera fragrances hold the secrets of the Orient, the endless desert, scorching sun, and timeless beauty. They are made with the most exquisite aromatic ingredients such as agar wood, precious resins, leather, or saffron. All Mancera perfumes will make you feel unique and indulgent.
The brand was founded in 2008 in Paris as an initiative of Al Athar, one of the biggest fragrance distributors in the Persian Gulf area, making Mancera perfumes some of the most authentic scents for any admirer of oriental fragrances.