Get notified when the product is available
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Mancera Coco VanilleIngredients
Mancera Coco Vanille Eau de Parfum brings you a sweet dream of an exotic beach.
- oriental floral fragrance
- sweet and tropical
- caressing and cuddly
Composition of the fragrance
Coconut and vanilla are a classic pair that can instantly make you feel like you’re relaxing in a hammock under palm trees. This fragrance pairs them with juicy peach and dancing tropical flowers. You’ll also recognise the creamy aroma of Tahitian gardenia, luxurious jasmine, and sweet ylang-ylang. White musk and woody notes make sure this sensual experience lasts all day long.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peach, Coconut
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Tahitian Gardenia, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Woody Notes, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
About the brand Mancera
The brand was founded in 2008 in Paris as an initiative of Al Athar, one of the biggest fragrance distributors in the Persian Gulf area, making Mancera perfumes some of the most authentic scents for any admirer of oriental fragrances.