Mancera Gold Intensive Aoud Eau de Parfum Unisex
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 6
Fragrance description Mancera Gold Intensive AoudIngredients
Don’t settle for less when you can have the best. The Mancera Gold Intensive Aoud Unisex Eau de Parfum is a unique combination of the finest ingredients from both the Orient and the West. Witness the passionate dance of fresh Calabrian lemon, delicate rose and sensual rare wood. Discover a fragrance that has the power to make you feel special under any circumstances.
- a luxury, oriental and floral fragrance for both him and her
- a beautiful design that corresponds with its sensual contents
- great for day and nighttime wear all year round
Composition of the fragrance
You’ll first be greeted with freshly-picked lemons from Italy’s Calabria. Subsequently, your senses will be overcome by a floral duet of graceful rose and geranium, accompanied by an unconventional oriental blend of saffron powder and woody notes. The final combination of amber and white musk will keep you company for hours on end.
Story of the fragrance
The Mancera Gold Intensive Aoud unisex fragrance from 2017 is a refined fusion of the best ingredients from both the East and West. The luxurious composition of the fragrance, together with its Art Deco bottle, leaves a lasting impression.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Water Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Guaiac Wood, Teak Wood, Saffron, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambergris, Woody Notes, Musk
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Mancera
The brand was founded in 2008 in Paris as an initiative of Al Athar, one of the biggest fragrance distributors in the Persian Gulf area, making Mancera perfumes some of the most authentic scents for any admirer of oriental fragrances.