Get notified when the product is available
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Mancera HolidaysIngredients
Experience the carefree summer feeling any time you want with Mancera Holidays Eau de Parfum.
- sweet tropical fragrance
- ideal for summer
- light and sunny
Composition of the fragrance
A combination of coconut and tiaré, or Tahitian gardenia, brings up the aroma of sunscreen, transporting you instantly to an exotic sunlit beach with warm sand. The illusion of an exotic holiday is made even more vivid through little sparks of bergamot and oceanic notes. A combination of vanilla, sandalwood, and white musk stays with you through sunset all the way into the night.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Coconut
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Sea Notes, Tahitian Gardenia, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Vanilla, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Mancera
Mancera fragrances hold the secrets of the Orient, the endless desert, scorching sun, and timeless beauty. They are made with the most exquisite aromatic ingredients such as agar wood, precious resins, leather, or saffron. All Mancera perfumes will make you feel unique and indulgent.
The brand was founded in 2008 in Paris as an initiative of Al Athar, one of the biggest fragrance distributors in the Persian Gulf area, making Mancera perfumes some of the most authentic scents for any admirer of oriental fragrances.