Mancera Red Tobacco Eau de Parfum Unisex
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Mancera Red TobaccoIngredients
The warm interplay between Cuban tobacco and exquisite spices will set you on fire, whatever your gender identity. The Mancera Red Tobacco Unisex Eau de Parfum awakens your burning passion, becoming the secret behind your disarming charm. You too can ride a wave of blazing sensuality.
- an intoxicating, sensual and spicy fragrance for both him and her
- a sexy fragrance for romantic moments
- an intense aroma for those who love attention
Composition of the fragrance
The rush of passion begins with the unusual combination of fresh, fruity accords of green apple and white peach, accompanied by an aromatic oriental cocktail composed of saffron, cinnamon, incense and geranium. Precious Nepalese agarwood adds to the warmth of the fragrance. Subsequently, the attention shifts to exotic accents of patchouli and magical jasmine. The sensual experience is enhanced by intense notes of amber and white musk, complemented by the earthy nature of vetiver and delicious sweetness of vanilla. Luxury Cuban tobacco gives the fragrance a magical finishing touch.
Story of the fragrance
If you want to take your seduction skills to the next level, Mancera Red Tobacco for both men and women is what you need. This luxury fragrance was launched in 2017. It uses carefully selected ingredients, creating a sensual explosion of aromas.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Incense, Cinnamon, Saffron, Agar Wood, Green Apple, Nutmeg, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Patchouli, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Madagascar Vanilla, Guaiac Wood, Sandalwood, Haitian Vetiver, Tobacco, Amber
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Mancera
The brand was founded in 2008 in Paris as an initiative of Al Athar, one of the biggest fragrance distributors in the Persian Gulf area, making Mancera perfumes some of the most authentic scents for any admirer of oriental fragrances.