Mancera SicilyEau de Parfum Unisex
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Mancera SicilyIngredients
Mancera Sicily Eau de Parfum is a fresh citrussy scent of tropical fruits.
- citrus fragrance with white flowers
- light, ideal for summer
- lasts all day
Composition of the fragrance
The Sicily fragrance combines sharp aromatic citrus notes like grapefruit and bergamot with sweet tangerine, pineapple, and peach. Floral notes of rose, jasmine, violet, and ylang-ylang will then lead you into a subtropical garden, and woody notes with white musk add a light sensuality.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peach, Tangerine, Bergamot, Pineapple, Apple, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Violet, Rose, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Woody Notes
- Fragrance category
About the brand Mancera
The brand was founded in 2008 in Paris as an initiative of Al Athar, one of the biggest fragrance distributors in the Persian Gulf area, making Mancera perfumes some of the most authentic scents for any admirer of oriental fragrances.