Mancera Velvet VanillaEau de Parfum Unisex
Get notified when the product is available
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Mancera Velvet VanillaIngredients
The gentle embrace of vanilla and white flowers hidden inside the Mancera Velvet Vanilla Eau de Parfum awaits you.
- a soft fragrance for all weather conditions
- a fruity floral fragrance
- unobtrusive and strong
Composition of the fragrance
A pinch of pungent spice in the form of clove and pink pepper introduces an exotic cocktail of fruits and flowers. You will experience the tempting aroma of pear, bergamot and blackcurrant, which decorates the rich bouquet of tuberose, jasmine and rose, lightened by innocent angelica. Finally, vanilla draws all the ingredients together, creating a warm fragrant gesture.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Clove, Tangerine, Angelica, Black Currant, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Tuberose, Neroli, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Mancera
The brand was founded in 2008 in Paris as an initiative of Al Athar, one of the biggest fragrance distributors in the Persian Gulf area, making Mancera perfumes some of the most authentic scents for any admirer of oriental fragrances.