Get notified when the product is available
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Mancera Wild CandyIngredients
The scent of the Mancera Wild Candy Eau de Parfum shines like the tropical sun and calls for a wild adventure.
- a sweet oriental composition
- an exotic, beachy fragrance
- a line of wild fragrances in animal-print bottles
Composition of the fragrance
This fragrance is a colourful cocktail that blends together sunny notes of citrus and peach combined with cocoa and coconut. The rich aroma of Bulgarian rose and Tahitian flower with ylang-ylang and subtle iris brings out the Eau de Parfum’s elegant side. Siamese benzoin, distinct amber and white musk give the fragrance a breath of the Orient, like a hot desert breeze.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Citrus Fruit, Peach, Cocoa Bean, Coconut
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Bulgarian Rose, Frangipani, Iris, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Amber, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
About the brand Mancera
The brand was founded in 2008 in Paris as an initiative of Al Athar, one of the biggest fragrance distributors in the Persian Gulf area, making Mancera perfumes some of the most authentic scents for any admirer of oriental fragrances.