You save 55%
- About the brand
Description Mancera Wild LeatherIngredients
A seductive, intense and mysterious fragrance never goes unnoticed. The Mancera Wild Leather Eau de Parfum leaves an unmistakable trace behind. It is appreciated by both men and women who like original leather fragrances, especially those with a distinctive woody side and animal aspects. It always makes the wearer of this Eau de Parfum feel exceptional, reliably helping them stand out from the crowd.
- a deep fragrance of leather and wood
- a unisex fragrance for both men and women
- especially ideal for cold weather
Composition of the fragrance
Mancera Wild Leather highlights the raw beauty of fragrant materials and unworked details. As soon as the initial sparks of bergamot fade, a dark note of patchouli and leather develops, completed with dry guaiac wood and oakmoss. Amber creates a radiant depth, while violet and rose lend it a promise of tenderness.
Story of the fragrance
This fragrance comes from the workshop of the niche French perfume brand Mancera. Its bottle was inspired by the Art Deco style, which is typical of the brand, and the bottle reflects the symbolic coat of a wild animal.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Patchouli, Bulgarian Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Guaiac Wood, Leather, Lichen
- Fragrance category
About the brand Mancera
Mancera fragrances hold the secrets of the Orient, the endless desert, scorching sun, and timeless beauty. They are made with the most exquisite aromatic ingredients such as agar wood, precious resins, leather, or saffron. All Mancera perfumes will make you feel unique and indulgent.
The brand was founded in 2008 in Paris as an initiative of Al Athar, one of the biggest fragrance distributors in the Persian Gulf area, making Mancera perfumes some of the most authentic scents for any admirer of oriental fragrances.