- About the brand
Description Mary Kay CC CreamCharacteristics
Achieving flawless-looking skin doesn’t have to be difficult. The Mary Kay CC Cream with SPF 15 combines the properties of foundation with the benefits of skincare. It is a great way to unify the skin tone and cover imperfections whilst giving the skin a healthy, youthful appearance.
The Mary Kay CC Cream has an extraordinarily light, silky consistency, so you won’t feel it on your face. It will brighten your complexion and give it the necessary hydration and protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays, keeping it full of life. The CC cream also reduces dark spots and redness and can be layered to achieve higher coverage.
- gives the skin a natural, healthy and youthful look
- evens out skin tone and reduces unwanted redness
- conceals imperfections and helps eliminate traces of acne
- covers under-eye circles and minimizes fine lines and enlarged pores
- leaves the skin soft, smooth and naturally radiant
- keeps the skin optimally hydrated for a long time
- can be layered to achieve a higher coverage
- dermatologically tested
- vitamins B3 and C – unify the skin tone and brighten the skin
- vitamin E, botanical extract – have soothing effects
- willow bark extract – contains salicylic acid, which fights against imperfections
- emollients – hydrate and nourish the skin without leaving it greasy
- antioxidants (vitamin E, silymarin extract, etc.) – protect the skin against free radicals that cause damage
- SPF 15 – protects the skin against UV radiation damage
- non-comedogenic, fragrance-free
How to apply:
apply to clean skin with your fingertips. Start in the centre of your face and work towards your hairline and chin. For higher coverage, apply as a skincare treatment, allow to become absorbed for one minute and then apply a make-up primer.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Hydration, Anti-ageing, Brightening, Protection from the elements
- Sun Protection
- with SPF
- Type of Tinted Moisturiser
- CC Cream
About the brand Mary Kay
In 1963, American Mary Kay started her own little company selling cosmetic products through direct distribution. A mother of three children, Mary Kay definitely knew how to organise her time well, which allowed her to both manage the brand’s marketing and the manufacturing of body care and other cosmetic products. What started as a typical American small business grew over the years into a well-known company with branches in 29 other countries of the world. Till this day, the focus of the Mary Kay brand is on easy-to-use beauty products designed primarily for everyday use.