You save 12%
- Shade 30 Porcelain 30 ml
- Shade 65 Rose Beige 30 ml
- Shade 80 Deep Bronze 30 ml
- Shade 85 Warm Caramel 30 ml
- Shade 40 Light Ivory 30 ml
- Shade 77 Golden Tan 30 ml
- Shade 47 Nude 30 ml
- Shade 50 Natural 30 ml
- Shade 60 Sand 30 ml
- Shade 45 Warm Almond 30 ml
- Shade 55 Golden Natural 30 ml
- Shade 75 Golden Honey 30 ml
- Shade 95 Tawny 30 ml
- Shade 100 Soft Sable 30 ml
- About the brand
- Review 3
Description Max Factor Radiant LiftCharacteristics
The Max Factor Radiant Lift long-lasting foundation with SPF 30 provides a flawless and unified appearance with a radiant effect that lasts all day.
- evens out skin tone and covers imperfections
- gives the skin a fresh and rested appearance
- the skin is naturally radiant all day long
- covers signs of fatigue effectively
- protects the skin against the harmful rays of the sun
How to apply:
apply the foundation evenly to your face and neck using your fingers, a brush or an application sponge. For higher coverage, apply a second layer.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Sun Protection
- with SPF
- Foundation shade
About the brand Max Factor
Max Factor beauty is one of the biggest legends in the world of makeup. The brand traces its history back to the beginning of the 20th century and their advertising slogan “The Makeup of Makeup Artists” reflects the Golden Age of Hollywood when the Max Factor brand was closely connected to the art and glamour of cinema.
Max Factor himself was a visionary makeup artist of Polish descent who moved to Los Angeles in 1914 to be closer to the budding film industry. Here he opened his makeup shop and soon gained a wide clientele among actors who were coming in for advice and other makeup artists waiting expectantly for every new product. But Max Factor believed that the magic of makeup should be accessible to everyone and for the first time in history started selling his product outside the industry.
More than 100 years of history have brought a number of iconic Max Factor products. Some of the very first ones were a special Max Factor foundation for screen actors or a golden dust for hair. In more recent years, the brand has been mostly known for their Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara and the long-lasting Max Factor Lipfinity lipstick.