- About the brand
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Artemisia, Cardamom, Cypress
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lavender, Laburnum, Ambroxan
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cashmere Wood, Cedar, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Mercedes-Benz
Mercedes-Benz – sporting elegance, sophistication, and timelessness. Mercedes-Benz, the German brand famed for the manufacture of iconic luxury cars, excellent sporting elegance, discreet design, and technical sophistication, expanded its scope in 2012 to include perfumes of the same level of luxury.
The first perfume of the same name was developed by Oliver Cresp, who managed to embody perfectly in the fragrance everything the Mercedes-Benz brand represents. Perfection, high quality, and sporting elegance. These characteristics not only define Mercedes-Benz, but her scent as well.
Mercedes-Benz offers a range of fragrance products that express the personality of a true man who professes the quality associated with the brand. In addition to its perfumes, you can also try the fresh, spicy, and woody fragrance in the form of shower gels, shaving products, and deodorant.
Women who love the modern, timeless luxury typical of Mercedes-Benz can find something too. Mercedes-Benz fragrances are the ideal partner for people wanting clean design, balance, and emotional details. The Mercedes-Benz fragrance perfectly complements the lifestyle associated with the brand.